Test anglais gratuitCommentaires fermés sur Test anglais gratuit
Ce flash test d anglais correspond à un niveau B2+
Match expressions 1 2 3 4 5 6 with their meaning below:
1. people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
2. a rolling stone gathers no moss
3. leave no stone unturned
4. kill two birds with one stone
5. get blood out of a stone
6. a stepping stone
____ make every possible effort
____ a means of advancement
____ you should not criticize other people for having the same faults that you yourself have
____ do something very difficult
____ achieve two things simultaneously
____ a person who does not settle down is not attached to anything or anyone
Use these expressions to respond to these sentences:
1. When I go for my meeting in London I am going to visit our accountant too.
2. Maria is always complaining when people arrive late, but then she does it a lot herself!
3. You can ask for a salary increase, but the boss is very mean I’m afraid.
4. Robert’s two years in London were to help him prepare to be the new CEO.
5. We will do everything necessary to find out who has been stealing money from the
6. Susan moves house every year and changes jobs just as often.
Consulter les réponses à ce test d anglais
D’autres tests plus complets et dans d’autres langues sur notre site
MAJ Mars 2015: l’anglais est éligible au CPF