Test anglais gratuitCommentaires fermés sur Test anglais gratuit
Ce flash test d anglais correspond à un niveau B2+
Match the idioms to these definitions:
1. dog and pony show
2. a dark horse
3. back the wrong horse
4. pony up
5. horses for courses
6. straight from the horse’s mouth
____ an often elaborate public relations or sales presentation;a speech or other presentation that is often made
____ someone whose abilities are not known to other people
____ pay one’s debts
____ directly from an authoritative source
____ it is important to choose suitable people for specific activities as everybody has different abilities
____ support a person or thing that is not successful
Complete the following statements using the idioms above.
1. You voted for David, but John got the job so I think you ________________________.
2. Simon should win the sales competition, but I’d watch Susan – she’s very good. I think she’s a _______________________.
3. The bill comes to £100. It’s time to _____________________.
4. It’s the fifth time this week that I’ve given this presentation. Let’s get the ________________________ started.
5. The Chairman himself told me about the cuts so I got it ________________________.
6. Just because Tom is a good accountant doesn’t mean he’d be a good Financial Director. After all it’s ______________________________.
MAJ Mars 2015: l’anglais est éligible au CPF voir http://www.adomlingua.fr/compte-personnel-formation-cpf-anglais