Test d anglais B2 – ‘drink’ expressions in EnglishCommentaires fermés sur Test d anglais B2 – ‘drink’ expressions in English
Ce flash test d anglais correspond à un niveau B2+
Match the expression to the right explanation:
__ a small amount of money allowed or earned
__ pay attention to what is happening
__ to treat someone to an expensive meal, to entertain someone
in a lavish manner
__ a thing that is considered unimportant
__ great anger or excitement about something unimportant
__ to complain about something that has already happened
__ not for anything
__ a man’s protruding stomach
Complete the following statements using the expressions.
1. I wouldn’t work in Iraq for ________________________________.
2. I told her to forget about the past and to ________________________________.
3. He’s unemployed, but does odd jobs for__________________________.
4. The executives _____________________________ their clients in an attempt to get
5. Can’t you see that they are going to close the office? The manager’s already been
transferred. Why don’t you _______________________________________________?
6. I’ve got a _____________________________ since I stopped exercising.
7. The argument about the cleaning rota was ___________________________.
8. My boss said using taxis was __________________ in the context of all our spending.
L’anglais est éligible au CPF voir http://www.adomlingua.fr/compte-personnel-formation-cpf-anglais