Test d anglais B1 – expressions that start with « out of ».Commentaires fermés sur Test d anglais B1 – expressions that start with « out of ».
Ce flash test d anglais correspond à un niveau B1+
What do you think these expressions mean?
1. out of sorts
2. out of place
3. out of hand
4. out of order
5. out of date
6. out of touch
Match the expressions above to these definitions:
___ unsuitable to the circumstances or surroundings; inappropriate
___ no longer useful or acceptable; not modern or current
___ not in one’s usual health or state of mind
___ not controlled; without any more thought
___ not informed or not having the same ideas as most people about something
___ not working, broken
Complete these sentences with the expressions above:
1. I am going to have to use the women’s toilets, the men’s are __________________.
2. « How are you today? » « Not great. I feel ______________ to be honest. »
3. The party got __________________ and the police came after some neighbours complained.
4. The other guests were dressed formally and I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I felt really _______________________.
5. Today’s politicians are ______________________. They know nothing about the lives of the people they are supposed to represent.
6. You can’t use that credit card I’m afraid, it is _________________________.
L’anglais est éligible au CPF voir http://www.adomlingua.fr/compte-personnel-formation-cpf-anglais